Congratulations to all the artists who participated in the 59th annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market. We are honored to showcase these Shumakolowa Artists that placed this year!
- Pottery Division A Second Place Erik Fender (San Ildefonso Pueblo) >
- Jewelry and Lapidary Division B First Place Liz Wallace (Navajo-Washoe-Maidu)
- Division G: Belts Second Place Norbert Peshlakai (Navajo) >
- Sculpture Division A First & Second Place Cliff Fragua (Jemez Pueblo) >
- Judge’s Choice Awards John P. Lukavic, PhD, awarded Sally Black (Navajo) >